Saturday 14 April 2012

SFR Soundsystem 14042012

This week's show can be streamed on the SFR mixlr site: mixlr.com/sfr - just click on the Info page and then 'View showreel'. There is also a 'Subscribe on iTunes' link. I have had a few messages, however, from listeners who would like to stream or download the shows but can't or won't use iTunes. I don't blame them, I find all Apple stuff tedious in the extreme. Perhaps that is just because I'm old but as a result I have taken to adding my show to my Soundcloud page each week - usually on the Sunday morning after the show. So here's the playlist, no theme or items worthy of special mention this week, just 35 cracking tracks (at least I think so!)
  1. Ansel Collins – High Voltage
  2. The Bodysnatchers – Too Experienced
  3. Bad Manners – Inner London Violence (live – Dance Craze)
  4. The Specials – Do Nothing
  5. TheRiviera Rockers – Lo-Fi Brass in Dub
  6. Jimthe Boss – Roisin Dub II
  7. TheCrabs Corporation – Let It Go
  8. KeyserSoze – Double Up
  9. TheLiving Sound System – Let It Ride
  10. Rico & the Rudies – Brixton Cat
  11. Laurel Aitken – Mr Soul
  12. SKAOS– My Sharona
  13. The Mighty Mighty Bosstones – Rudie Can’t Fail
  14. The Beat – I Confess
  15. General Public - Tenderness
  16. Fine Young Cannibals - Blue
  17. Mudies All Stars – Let Me Tell You Boy Dub
  18. King Tubby – Dub to the Rescue
  19. Harry Mudie – Caught You Dubbing
  20. AggressorsB.C. – Far Too Long
  21. TheSkapitanos – By My Side
  22. TheRough Kutz – Mr Grim
  23. Desmond Dekker - I've Got The Blues
  24. Desmond Dekker - The Israelites (1980 Stiff records version)
  25. Desmond Dekker - Warlock
  26. Urang Matang - Boy Are You A Man Yet?
  27. Bang the Skillet - Bad Man Tango
  28. The Blues Busters - I Won't Let You Go
  29. Byron Lee & the Dragonaires – Too Experienced
  30. The Pioneers - Caranapo
  31. The Selecter – Bomb Scare
  32. The Bullets - Explosion
  33. NewTown Kings - Dynamite
  34. The Cimarons – Kick Me or I’ll Kick You
  35. Prince Buster – Don’t Throw Stones


No comments:

Post a Comment